Monday, September 20, 2010

Goodbye Love Poems-A time to part

Goodbye love poems for her is a poem that I composed for someone who has no choice but to say goodbye to once sweet and true relationship. People do cry whenever they hear the word goodbye in songs and in poems. But sometimes saying goodbye doesn’t always mean to be forever. If you just know how to use the word goodbye as a bridge to leave a stormy past and start a brand new rainbow-like renewed relationship tomorrow is what this poem is all about. With mending a relationship in my mind, I put my heart into it, to be able to know how it feels and to give a tip for a man the best thing to do at times like this. Remember, parting with her doesn’t mean you’re losing her but it could mean refreshing or renewing your feeling as you meditate on the next step to do. Let’s see how this “Goodbye Love Poems for her” from you goes;

Time To Part

Tonight we set the time, the time to part,
We wanted to be free, we agreed for that.
But the closer to that hour, it hurts too much.
To say good bye, to let you go, it breaks my heart.

With your soft voice, you handed me your wedding ring,
You’re so confuse, as you start up packing your things.
I watch the clock and I’m scared the bell will ring,
I’m not so sure when you’ll be gone, what life will bring

I want to cry, oh how I sigh to let you go,
For deep in me, the love still there, you never know.
I hadn’t only had much time to be with you,
And say the words you long to hear, “I LOVE YOU SO.”

The days went by, my absence sure you’ve been lonely.
I only know your always there waiting for me.
But I was wrong to drive my car and stayed away.
I took for granted the love you had, that’s all for me.

You sob and said, when I was gone, you were in pain,
and you are right to say I’m wrong, I don’t complain.
But if you give me one last chance, I will explain.
I always dream that you’ll be in my arms again.


There’s only 30 minutes more that’s left for me,
To buy your love, gain back your trust and make you see.
But then I thought there’s nothing more than I can do,
The time is up that soon it’s time for you to go.

I want to plead; I want beg and bend my knees, 
but does it work for leaving me your mind is set?
I looked at you and I just hope you’ll be okay, 
 and if you’re not, I hope you will come back someday.
My heart it breaks as tears are rolling down your cheeks,
seems telling me that I’m not doing all my best.
Does these all mean that our love is being put to test?
 To let you go or shall I stop you with a kiss.

Your feet, they tremble as you walk right through the door,
You glance awhile, you said goodbye, your voice stutter.
So speechless I am, I couldn’t speak, no words to utter,
My world is dark and oh! So dark be dark forever.

But then it clicks inside mind, what I should say,
To give you time, relax your mind if it’s really me?
To ease your pain, while you’re away,
I’ll set you free, the world is cramp; I know I will find you someday.

To grab you hands and pull you back will hurt you more,
To let you go means I will love you even more.
I’ll take my time; yes I will wait a little more,
 That once again our love will be forevermore.

I’ll promise you not long from now,I’ll will be there,
That once again, your heart and mine will be together.
I won’t delay, I will be prompt it’s now or never,
True love we shared will once again be bound forever.

.............The end....................
So this parting time is just for temporary, it will not be forever if we are to save our marriage and avoid separation or divorce. Love is a beautiful thing. Don’t let it go!
Did you notice the man didn’t rush but meditated before saying a word? Who knows the result, if we are to continue the story I bet the girl will stay. What do you think?
He knows being rough will just make things worse. Get advice click here
He maybe speechless but he was just discreet.

He is making sure that if he speaks, he’ll say the best. But then he did after he thought of what to say.
How sweet kind words, I’m sure she will be touch one day. A woman is a woman, who is made more fragile than a man,
Her heart is soft you need to know how to treat her so. Before you proceed to take her back this one’s for you.
Download it now and you will learn more what to do.





No comments: