Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I will love you forever love poems and love quotes

I will love you forever love poems
Poems are beautiful and lovable to read. They touch our sentiments and fill our empty our hearts. To someone hurt, they prefer sad love poems, break-ups, heartaches and broken heart poems. To some one happy, it’s revealed in the choice of poems they enjoy. To someone deeply in love here’s one for you, I love you forever poem and love quotes;

I will love you forever love

The loveliness of you, is pure gold to my eyes,
Your prettiness I see is diamond that doesn’t last.

The nearness of your love, the sweetness of your kiss
Is like fresh dripping dew in early morning mist.

I hold on to your touch, I hang on to your arms.
Your refreshing smiles add color to my charm.

I took hold of my pen, paint the beauty I see,
After all you will know how much you mean to me.

In this poem I’ll portray what my heart will speak,
And listen carefully not to make a mistake.

As long as I’m done then you will finally see,
How love words will convey, true love for you and me

But no words can come close to the love that I feel
No sounds I can I find for good rhyming to hear

So I would rather say, in words I will express
My purest intention, day by day will increase.

Sharing moments with you when we are together,
Sweetest moments of love, mean to last forever.

Never will I hurt you, yes never I will leave
Now and until tomorrow, my true love I will give

If it happens someday, that you’ll cry and you’ll weep
I will mend it right away with a love that’s so deep.

And if you want to know how long my love will be?
Till the twelfth of never, that’s everlastingly.

Aha! That’s a good one, pleasant to my ear. But I guess that’s just the start of a love’s journey. As you travel along the sea of relationship there will always be waves. Big storm or even tsunami like problems will strike as we sail on by. Many had survived as we see around couples are still together for 50 to 60 years sailing the seven seas of their marriage. But larger number proved to be a failure. After a year or few years of being together comes heartache, break-ups, separation or divorce. So you really need a hard work for your relationship to survive. Think not only yourself but those who will be involve; your partner and your kids if there are. If it happens that you are taking hard time to fulfill your promise anymore; I guess you need to learn how to stop break ups and save your relationship. That’s the way it should be. Learn to love your partner until the twelfth of never, that’s everlastingly.
So till the next poem on the next page

No comments: