Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love poems and sad love quotes -Sweet Memories

 This love poems and love quotes includes sweet memories. We may try to forget the past, to teach our heart to love once more but times are there when memories of yesteryears come across our thoughts. Not that we want to take back those but maybe it’s just a review of what we have gone through. But sometimes maybe the love is still there.

If could be no memories

Your memory still haunts me even now we’re far apart.
I tried so much to ignore it, every time it flashes back.

I just wanted to forget you, for I know you can’t be mine
But I can’t erase your memories, by the passing of the time.

It was been years since your gone dear, when you left the love behind
Still when days are dark and cloudy you are always in my mind.

When the snow falls in the winter, oh it’s cold and so chilly.
With its freezing ice reminds me, your warm love of yesterday

When spring comes in its season, in the merry month of May
And the birds I hear them singing songs of lonely melody.

Summer time is not yet over when I made this poem with color
When I painted it with shades of gray add a meaning even more.

And the windy month comes sooner, how I love to hang around
When those autumn leaves keep falling, make some carpet on the ground

Then another year is over, yes another year have pass
But your memory’s creeping all the more seem it never ever last

Those times we shared together like a long and winding road
But it meant to be just an episode of a story ever told

Sometime when I think of you, Is your love still for me?
But I know it couldn’t be that way, our love belongs to yesterday.

Yes if there could be no memories, just look forward to what’s ahead
I shouldn’t be so sad like this, thinking of you through all my days.

Are you sure you are still in love? Because if that’s the case I can give you some tips on what to do. Or you could watch this video and download this step by step ways on how to take your sweetheart back. Don’t let her be a part of yesterday, take her back today and be with her tomorrow.
But if just want to live with memories and want to overcome your loneliness, this ebook will help you overcome lonliness
Or more poems

No comments: