Monday, September 20, 2010

Sad Love Poems For her- Relationship is not always full of sunshine and roses

I dedicate this" Sad Love Poems For Her" to those who are concern; In marriage, we know things will not always be filled with sunshine and roses. Relationships don't always turn out to what we expected. It is not a Romeo and Juliet story but it's a journey full of uncertainties and insecurities that make us unhappy and sometimes dissatisfied.There are many reasons we can point that success in a relationship is hard to achieve. One is that we misinterpret the meaning of good communication. We thought communication is just throwing out words to our mate without listening to them and understanding their emotional settings. We don't realize that good communication needs to be calm, honest confession and readiness to forgive and forget. Good communication calls out for true love and affection on both sides. We communicate because we want to repair things and not to destroy or worsen the pain. If we find ourselves doing the negative way to communicate, we better not. Just in case it seem a little to late for you to take her back,take a little breath,meditate and read this poem. I just hope this sad love poems for her will touch your heart and realize how dear she is for you. And you should know that it is important to know the answer if you should take her back or you should not? Here's a sad love poems for her from you.

Should I take her back, or should I not?


I'm asking myself a thousand times,
If our once sweet love still have chance.
With our broken hearts, and our tortured mind,
Seem hard to heal like an open wound.

Watch the burning bridges in between, there's no more way to take you in.
It blurs our hope burns everything, what more is there, but let it end.

The smoke is up the sky is black, that left me wondering in the dark.
Like walls that divide and make a gap, means never will your love be back.
 
If there could be no memory, that brings my mind to yesterday.
I'm sure I will be fine someday, and start my life a brand new way.

I hope that years would speed away, to delete the past life's history.
For in my head, oh! so heavy, I couldn't bear a single day.


But there's one thing I know for certain, that losing you brings endless pain.
To live this life would be in vain, I cannot take you back again.

In weighing scale I put you there, just to know how precious you are dear.
Your love that's sweet your tender care, a treasure that's beyond compare.

When I ask myself what's all about, I don't how to work it out.
A man I am but still in doubt, should I take you back or should I not?

I know it's kind of hard to say, I love you still but there's no way.
My pride is up can't bend my knee, though pain is creeping deep in me.

If you could hear my heart speak, and listen how strong the beat.
You thought you should have never left, you'll know you are my happiness

I'm sure the best thing I must do, is lift my feet and follow you.
Open my mouth to let you know, my heart will only be for you.

And fin'lly I made up my mind,that I will never waste my time.
For hurting you I was so blind, and once again,could you be mind?

When I told myself I was in doubt, to take you back or should I not.
It's not because my love had stop, to set you free, that's all about.

I'm wish when you'll be away, you will enjoy life's happy day.
With someone's arm you'll be safe someday, and he will dry your tears away.

But that is not the way it should be, to see those tears, its hard for me.
The pain I cause  I'll chase them away, you know I love you anyway.

Wherever you maybe my love, here in my arms do please come back.
I'll patch and mend your broken heart, because you are my other half.

And if you don't come back to me, the seven seas I sail away.
I'll travel far for you to see, how much I want you here with me.

                                             End
P.S
I think I really need advice,
From a friend to help me realize,
                                 To show step with his loving guide
And take you back here at my side.

Should I take her back or should I not? The answer is clear no one can stop,
I made up my mind to to take you back, With the magic of making up!
Stop the break up and save your relationship. Learn more what to do inside

No comments: