Friday, September 24, 2010

Love Poems- Restore the lost love, fall in love again

To forgive and forget and fall in love again

Just another love poems that features a love that was lost lost and was found. Never ending love poems can soften our hearts and fall in love again.

To forgive and forget
*
I thought I will never love again since the day you left.
I thought I will see you no more since the wounds are deep.
I thought it would be only memories that there is to be kept.
To feel your love once more I really don’t expect.
**
My clouds had been so dark, since you went away.
The road that leads to your arms, I could no longer see.
Thinking maybe our love belongs to yesterday.
If I’m to live alone will be a memory.
***
But after rain the sun appears and shine.
When you’re back in my arms, the light I finally find.
To erase all those pain and leave the past behind.
To forgive and forget, restore that tie that binds.
****
I’m sorry for those words, I sorry for the pain.
If your heart I can’t mend, I’m sure I’d be insane.
When you’re not by my side, this life would be in vain.
The love that we lost let it be found again.
*****
For the warmth of our love is a burning ember.
Since the day we were one, if you still remember
When we vowed that our love will be one forever.
In good times and in bad we’ll stick together.
******
Taste that love is sweeter the second time around.
Not from a stranger, but with each other’s arms.
To part we will never, we’re mean to be just one.
Your heart is my haven until this life is done.
*******
There will be no more fears, there will be no more cries.
The moon is there to shine, that will brighten our skies,
My love will be sincere; yes there’ll be no more lies.
Each night will be goodnight, there will be no goodbyes
********
Though the trials of life will come by just the same,
The firmness of my love forever will remain.
In joy and in happiness, in heartache and in pain.
To you and you alone, I’ll fall in love again.

Successful relationship is the union of two good forgivers. Notice that both parties must be forgivers to attain success. Forgiveness, when it’s generous can restore the love that was lost and both will fall in love with each other once again. To be a forgiver is quite a challenge especially if you have a hard hearted partner. But if both know how to forgive each other freely then everything will be okay. To the part of the erring one who is asking for forgiveness, forgiveness must not be abuse. If you are forgiven doesn’t mean you will do it again. Things will not be fair. So if you are to restore your happy relationship, forgive each other renew your love and have a brand new start.
 Stop that break up, save your marriage

Stop being lonely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great poems, I'm loving it a lot.
Keep bringing them please lol