Monday, September 20, 2010

Poems to Take Her Back-After I cheated her

 In this poem, to take her back is quite a little challenge, but take courage if you are in this situation I’m sure you can! If you really want to take her back no matter how hard it is; “If there’s a will, there’s a way.”
The case in this poem is real; I mean, it’s happening to anyone. It’s a factor that possibly leads to separation or divorce. You can hide it but you cannot hide the effect. You can deny it but you cannot escape from the consequences of not being faithful. But if it happened that you did it by accident which is still inexcusable, take your time, read this poem in between lines and see how she was severely hurt. Think not pull her back but how to heal the wounds. Remember, every wound can heal though it will leave a scar. As they say, time will heal a broken heart. Or love can mend a crush emotion. So the thing you must know is how to do it. And your point for now is to take her back, slowly, gently and tenderly. There will always be a sad consequence of the grievous thing you’ve done, so it take a lot of effort on your part to show her in words and in deeds that you love her most of all.  So get set and start reading this poem to take her back;

After I Cheated Her

Don’t ask me how, don’t ask me why please don’t demand for a reply.
I cheated her and made her cry, I can’t take it back even though I try.

To be in someone else’s arms, who trap and blind me with her charm.
That after all her love is gone, cos she’s just in for one night stand

A foolish one, a stupid man, I hate myself for what I’ve done.
I broke the only tie that binds,it’s all because of roses and wine.

What hope is there for me to see? What chance I have for her to stay?
I cheated her ,did on my way, and now she’s gone so far away.

Now I must pay the entire price, I played on fire I sacrifice.
Her love is cold as cold as ice, she couldn’t bear with all my lies

What would I do, Please tell me what? To explain, really I’m not sure of that.
I know I cannot live without, I really want to take her back.

And so she has the right to go, and maybe find somebody new.
But all I need is let her know, I didn’t mean to hurt her so.

How many words I need to say, to make her understand my way?
Yes I admit I did betray, It’s her I love most anyway.

Is there a possibility? that she will soon be back someday.
If you say “yes” what would it be? I need your help please answer me.

**********End************
 Well, there’s a possibility if you would like to. That’s why we have professional counsellors to give us the proper step by step advice on how to save our marriage and stop divorce. They will take you by the hand, instruct you on what you should do and what not to do in order for you to soften her heart.  You are more than welcome to learn more on how to take her back if you go inside. Click Here!







No comments: