Monday, September 20, 2010

Poems About Heartache- Broken heart leads to broken trust

Poem about heartaches or heartache poems comes in many kinds. This poem about heart ache I chose for you today is one form of the many kinds. There are many reasons why we experience heartache; it maybe because we are in despair, or maybe we lost our love one in death etc. Another reason is when the one we truly love, whom we once shared our life and whom we put our trust betrays us. That after all those sweet moments you were happy together it is so sad to discover that he has been doing it in secret for long time. But ill things have wings. It can fly like an eagle in the sky and will not be a secret anymore. This will result to broken heart that leads to broken trust. Once trust is broken, is like a glass once it’s broken, hopelessness is there. You can glue the pieces together but the mark will still be there. It will not be the same the way it appears originally. The survival of the relationship depends on the innocent if he will let it go and leave the past behind or he will choose    to end the bond of love.

My Broken Trust
Oh could you please stop blaming me, if the road leads to separate way.
I stayed on tract drove steadily, but it is you who led astray.

I didn’t wander all around; my eyes were focus on your ground.
My heart is real, my love abounds, cos I don’t like to let you down.

As we drive through life’s winding road, the weather though is very cold
We shared our vows much as we could, that lightens up our every load.

You sheltered me in your loving care; I made your world my own.
Your warm embrace, your sweetest kiss, your love I do belong.

I put my trust, my precious trust to you and you alone,
I’m confident your love is mine, forever I will own.

One coldest night when sleep is tight, the moon don’t shed its light,
You’re mumbling forth a pretty name; I heard it clear and bright.

Is there something you want to hide, I didn’t realize,
I let it go; I let it pass for everything’s alright.

And up one day you got a call, you said you need to go,
Is it for work or anywhere, I just wanted to know?

You said it’s just a friend of yours, who has nothing to do,
But in your eyes your telling me, you’re lying aren’t you?

Here comes the mail, are they all bills? But with it something new,
Guess what is it? A soft pink card, it’s written just for you.

I watch you shake a little bit; you don’t know what to do,
I handed the mail, and there you go! Love quotes from her to you.

My world went whirling all around, to know you cheated me,
Despite the trust I put on you, how dare you to betray.

Just read the card and you will see, she’s missing you today,
You can’t deny, with kiss she sealed, to you exclusively.

It’s hard for me to understand about your treacherous way,
For all I know your love is mine, that’s what you promise me.

But I came to realize, my eyes can clearly see,
Your words are words just flowery words; it’s just easy to say.

My mind is shattered, my world seem to end, my heart is truly crash,
I am confuse, what will I do, our love is soon to last.

I feel the love we used to have is leaving on a rush,
I look at you and hope you’ll know about my broken trust.

So sad to watch one love go by, but what are we to do? If you are in the position of the woman, how would you feel? Well, what’s done is done. The man will surely reap what he had sown. What about the innocent woman? Is she supposed to suffer too? Not suppose to, but she doesn’t have a choice, she is the one who is wounded by the sword of his betrayal. She is the victim of someone else’s infidelity. This poem about heartache is intended to sympathize with the victims of love especially women to help them take the best step so they will not suffer that much. Their hearts may take a little long time to heal but they will not be totally cast aside financially and etc; especially if the future of kids is involve. Advice is available inside for you.


No comments: